Monday, June 05, 2006

Relay Roundabout


I have been kicked off my second relay team in the last month. Gone from Hood to Coast. I think that I am destined to race alone. I am thankful to pick up a 5am Thursday Run w/ Kevin . Always nice to have company to get you out and running. We went 4.5 and are planning on adding about 1/2 mile per week for a while. I will leave the milage progression to him. I also got the treat of running a 10.5 miler with Liese on Saturday up over Naches heights and through the cowiche canyon. Very enjoyable run! Will definitly do that one again. Also ran Sunday from my house, to the end of Tieton and then to Target. 18Miles averaging 724....(though most of it was down hill). The brightest spot was the first 10miles averaging 7:10s w/o exeeding 160 on the ole HR monitor. That even had a few good hills. Finished off 45+miles last week. This is really getting fun. Hope to see everyone up at Clear Lake this Sunday. I plan on making a training run of the 1/2Marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home