Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nice Run.....Possible Race?


Nice work Ben. Good to see you so stoked on running, and the shorter 5k's nonetheless. As for me, well I am slowly getting excited again. Despite my knee practically being worthless and completely swollen all the time, I have managed to run 6 out of the last 7 days with no plans of letting up. I am really digging this running bit again and can't wait until I am fast again. No plans for races yet for me, but I wouldnt mind getting one on the schedule for June. Any ideas?

Updated...
Possibly interested in a Seattle Weekend with the fam that includes a beat the bridge race? I have always heard this is a fun one. Might be a bit too soon for me, but interesting?? Nordstom's Beat the Bridge.
The race is May 21st. 8K.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben_J said...

Doesn't look good for me. Kids are doing a big Fishing Day at one of the parks. I think the 13th will be my next race. Zillah Community Days. Leaning toward the 10k. Want to see how long I can keep that 6:25 pace. Wall or glory? We shall soon see :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Ben_J said...

Sorry...changed the pic....wasn't working.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home