Thursday, April 27, 2006

WOW, 50K

Ok, I have now ran a whopping 2 days in a row. Well there is a start (restart) to everything. And as fun as running 50K through Tampico might sound, I think my probability there is 0%. However, it looks like I am pretty much locked into running this years Hood to Coast in August. Still have to get the final ok from the fam, but if thats the case, welcome motivation, cuz its time to start rocking. Ben, when is your next Seattle visit planned, anytime soon? we need to get a run in over here soon. I'll take another gander at your race schedule and see if there is anything of shorter distance I can fit in this summer to get me training for that hood to coast relay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben_J said...

Can you List the Link for the HTC? I need to look at the Dates.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home